Monday 3 January 2011

folksy finds!

Hello! It's been a while since I posted here I do admit!

So like, as a secret santa present my friend got me this adorable test tube necklace from Folksy. I've been wearing it quite a lot, I really wouldn't have thought of it as an idea for a necklace, which is why I love it! So this lead me to check out the rest of the site, and it reminds me a lot of etsy! A lot of independant creative minds produce wonderful handmade products which they sell online, and it's mainly UK based which is swell because as lovely as etsy seems to be, I'd have to order from America, and trust me, it's usually expensive to do so. :( But yay! I've found an alternative. I've just been browsing some of the accessories and they're all so cute. And pain stakingly well crafted in cases!

Here's a few things that caught my eye;

Adorable, huh! I don't really know my way around the site, so I'll give it a proper browse sometime soon.

So yeah, I had a lovely christmas. :) New Year's involved me not getting that drunk because of work the next day, but still chundering all night, and then not going into work...my expectations were raised from how good last year's was, which may have been a one off, as now I remember that I've never cared much for New Year's. :P

But yess Christmas was lovely, and now I'm going to show you my obligatory picture of my presents! :D

I haven't been able to play on my xbox that much as I've suddenly been flooded with college work, but it's all very much back to reality over the next few weeks, due to the fact I have TWO uni interviews on the 12th and the 19th! One for Bolton, and one for UCLAN. Also, MMU wants an online portfolio by the 14th, so it's all going to be busy busy busy from here. And of course my work for this current college brief needs to be completed by, uh...Wednesday! I think I'm ontop of it all, and I'll definitely post images of what I've been doing soon. :)

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment