Saturday 20 August 2011

by the sea

I went to Wales with my family earlier this week. We went to the Welsh Mountain Zoo and Llandudno beach. I like walking along the shore, you can forget about trivial things and paddle like a kid.
I have to share this red panda's ridiculously cute face. He was asleep, but every now and again he'd pop his head up to have a gander at us. :)

The above outfit is one of my favourite go to, casual ensembles at the moment. The top is from Topshop and my trusty basic skirt is from H&M. It's good for work and general wear, I usually wear it with tights but for seaside purposes I wore leggings on that day. You can see the look on lookbook, here.

I got my welcome pack from uni the other week, things are really dawning upon me now.

Art wise I feel a bit stuck for inspiration and hope I will get back into things when I start the course.

I have been listening to a lot of 90's hip hop and have nearly finished reading American Psycho. It's way more grusome than the film. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment