Tuesday 8 March 2011

listening/reading/watching/playing

Not only is this an awesome album cover, but the record has a lot of sweet, summery sounds. :) Quite the opposite to this I've been listening to a lot of drag like Salem, ooooo, White Ring etc and also Health.

I read this in preparation for my final major project at college, the theme of which has the same title of metamophosis, this was a theme I chose myself. I'm going to look at this and other interpretations in the media, but I feel this was the main inspiration. I wish I had the above cover, Amazon sent me a copy with a really awful plain one with bad font. Oh well.

Me and my boyfriend have currently been watching Breaking Bad, we're about half way through season 3 now and we're hooked. It's so gripping and intense, Bryan Cranston's and Aaron Paul's performances are superb and I can say it's one of the best TV series I've watched in a long while.

I picked this us the other day for £6 second hand! I've heard good things so I thought I'd give it a try, I've really been craving a geeky RPG game lately and I still don't have many games for my little xbox. It's quite addictive and very free form, I can see it entertaining me for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment