Sunday 10 March 2013

photos from roma

Last week I celebrated my birthday with a little trip to Rome. It's such a big, beautiful city with many grand sites to behold, but also a relaxing night life with all the little bars and resturants filled with locals. (You have search the backstreets for the best places!)

Unfortunately I wasn't able to do much drawing as we had so much to see in just three days, and even than we barely saw even half of what it had to offer; Rome is huge!

I can't believe it's been a week since I went. I really miss the food...

Little getaways like this are always good for me I think, I feel more inspired after them, which is why I want to travel as much as I can; life is too short!

Anyway, new work will be on here soon. Time to continue cracking on with my children's book brief!


No comments:

Post a Comment